Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Meet the Foodie...

The first thing that you need to know about me: my passion is FOOD. Dining out, eating in, wasting away hour after glorious hour in farmers markets and filtering through endless cookbooks and online recipes - food is an experience, an enjoyment, and an opportunity to connect with some of my absolute favorite things. I’m originally from Seattle, which I think fostered my love for nature, seasonality and my own self-awareness, experienced through all the senses… the best being taste!

I’ve always loved to describe the travels of my taste buds, and my family and closest friends always come to me for restaurant and recipe recommendations because they just like to see me talk about food. Plus, apparently I have pretty good taste when it comes to tracking down and trying out some of LA’s best spots to engage in some serious palate play.

So if you’re another foodie like me, who loves quality ingredients, trying new things, and doing something good and healthy for your body, then follow my blog! I’ll do my best to keep you updated on the recipes I find, the restaurants I uncover and the results that always (let’s hope I don’t jinx myself!) seem to turn out better than they sounded or seemed.

No comments:

Post a Comment